St Joseph’s Centre for Reflective Living at Baulkham Hills is the venue for the conference.
It is a tranquil place that provides the perfect ambience for the event. It has large, comfortable, naturally-lit meeting rooms, beautiful, spacious grounds and leafy gardens, and includes a swimming pool and tennis courts.
The quality accommodation and facilities include library, Internet access, games room, comfortable lounge and refreshment spaces and guest laundries. It is easily accessible in Sydney by car or by public transport.
Address: St Josephs Centre Baulkham Hills, 64 McKillop Drive, Baulkham Hills
How to get to the Conference venue…
- St Joseph’s Centre for Reflective Living is located in the suburb of Baulkham Hills, just 32km from Sydney’s CBD in the north western suburbs, in the middle of spectacular Sydney
- It is also just 11km from the city of Parramatta.
|St Joseph’s Address||64 MacKillop Drive
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 Australia
|St Joseph’s Telephone||+ 61 2 9634 2317|
|Facsimile||+ 61 2 9899 4249|
|Time Zone||Australia / Sydney|
|SLaM Contact person if needed||Trish: 0422 270 730|
Getting there by car…
- The most direct route is to take the M2 Hills motorway, exiting at the Windsor Road off-ramp.
- Turn right into Windsor Road and drive along Windsor Road, through Baulkham Hills shopping intersection towards Windsor.
- Turn left into Barina Downs Drive, and then left again at the first roundabout into MacKillop Drive
- The St Joseph’s Centre’s stone gateway is on the immediate right.
- Follow the driveway for 500 metres to the main reception entrance.
Getting there by bus…
- Catch the HillsBus #T60 at Parramatta railway Station (Stand B4) and get off the bus at the Barina Downs Drive and MacKillop Drive bus stop.
- There is a 500 metres walk up the driveway to the main reception entrance.
Getting there from Sydney Airport…
- The Centre is located 45km from the airport.
- A number of shuttle bus services operate to the Hills District. These will take you from the airport to the main reception entrance at St Joseph’s, and/or return you to the airport.
- A shuttle bus, run by Direct Airport Shuttle, runs between the airport and the Baulkham Hills/Castle Hill area and will deliver people to the conference venue. Prices start from $55.00 for 1 person (one-way) and $65 for 2 people (one-way). Shuttle bus services need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your need to use the service/prior to your arrival at Sydney Airport – their phone number is +61 2 9614 1444.
Arriving at St Joseph’s Centre for Reflective Living…
- There will be a sign for the SLaM Conference at the front gate.
- Make your way to the Reception Office, and if you are driving, drop you bags there, then move your vehicle and park around the back of the building, before you register. People will be there to help you.
- Register for the conference, and then check in to the Centre and receive your room key (if residing there).
- Then relax!!
- Registration time is Thursday, 3.00pm – 6.00pm
- The conference starts, with welcome drinks on Thursday, at 5.30pm.
- The conference ends at around 12.30pm on Sunday 11th (optional lunch can be arranged for $15 extra – to order, click here (scroll towards bottom of page).
We look forward to seeing you!
Feel free to download How to get to SLaM Conference