The 7th Spirituality, Leadership and Management (SLaM) Conference was held on 11-14 February 2010 and was considered to be a success by both organisers and participants. Around 120 people attended the conference, and we received excellent feedback on both the richness of the experience and the value of the content.
This website now functions as an archive for the conference. Please go to www.slam.net.au <http://www.slam.net.au> for news on current and future SLaM activities.
- Conference Evaluation: If you have not filled in a conference evaluation, it would be so appreciated if you could take the 5 minutes or so to do so. This will help ensure we take your ideas on board in planning our next event.
- We have a newly created blog site and this can be found at https://www.blogger.com/i.g?inviteID=3344125534955133259&blogID=3308458268063754217&pli=1
- Conference pictures: We will soon have a wonderful selection of pictures from the conference.
- The donation to Search for Common Ground from the auction at the conference was $3,373
- Copies of proceedings are available for AUS$60 + AUS$15 postage. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by direct deposit or cheque.
- Comments from participants: We will soon put up a selection of comments from participants.
- Peer reviewed and edited papers: This process is under way and those that submitted will soon have their reviews returned.
- Email contact: All future emails will use the database attached to the main SLaM website (soon to be upgraded!) at www.slam.net.au. You can “register for free” using the bluish button on the top centre of the site.
SLaM is committed to enabling people and organisations to function with integrity, creativity and care, so that our emerging world is a desirable place to be. It does not subscribe to, or promote any particular belief system. We have a very broad notion of spirituality that includes conscious living, a sense of meaning, celebration of life and the possibility of personal transformation.